- Automatic motion detection, this means that user action is not required to capture images
- Sit back, enjoy the racing, and watch the images roll in ...
- Record a time accurate to 1/1000th of a second by double-clicking on an image in the RapidCam software
- Yes, it's actually that easy!
- Integrates seamlessly with the Zone4 Timing Software
More about the Zone4 timing software
- Simple to set up and easy to configure
- 2287 frames-per-second
- 2592 pixel vertical resolution
- Full colour photography
- Full-frame focusing
- Cross-platform software support (Windows, Mac, Linux)
How it works
RapidCam is a line scan photo-finish camera. That is, it only snaps an image of a thin vertical line at a time, at the finish line for example. It then takes all the images captured, and arranges them into a single final image.
In the image below, the finish line is a white line on the road. The image appears to show the racers on a white surface because it is only recording precisely on the white finish line. Incredible!
Could you make the call?
RapidCam gives you 100% confidence when making those tough calls. Because sometimes, a picture really is worth a thousand words ...